Group Exhibition Catalogs & Books
1966 New York
- Lawrence Alloway. Systemic Painting. New York: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, 1966.
1970 New York
- Selections from the Guggenheim Museum Collection, 1900-1970. New York: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation, 1970.
- Post-Mondrian Abstraction in America. Chicago: Museum of Contemporary Art, 1973. Essay by Robert Pincus-Witten.
1979 New Haven
- Nancy J. Troy. Mondrian and Neo-Plasticism in America. New Haven: Yale University Art Gallery, 1979.
- CIBA-GEIGY Collects: Aspects of Abstraction. Houston: Sewall Art Gallery, Rice University, 1981.
- Donald Bartlett Doe. Geometric Abstraction in America, Resource/Reservoir 1, no. 4 (1986). Lincoln, Nebraska: Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1986.
1987 Hamilton College
- Progressive Geometric Abstraction in America, 1934-1955: Selections from the Peter B. Fischer Collection. Clinton, New York: Fred L. Emerson Gallery, Hamilton College, 1987.
- Michael Auping. Abstraction • Geometry • Painting: Selected Geometric Abstract Painting in America Since 1945. New York: Harry N. Abrams, in association with Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, 1989.